As our Senior IT Security Engineer you will use extensive knowledge of international standards, industry best practices, professional experience, collaboration and good judgment to implement a business focused information security strategic roadmap. This role will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining security technology footprint which allows Client to move rapidly and securely into new business enabling technologies.
- Work with Business IT teams to continually improve the security posture of their application and solution portfolios.
- Deployment of security tools and capabilities across a globally distributed environment.
- Work with peers throughout Client Inc. to collect input on needed security capabilities
- Gain understanding of the effectiveness of security policies and technologies.
- Contribute to the development of an annual Security roadmap outlining key initiatives in support of the Client Information Security Strategy
- Develop business cases for the adoption of new technology, standards and processes.
- Support management in understanding architectural and operational information risk within/against Client
- Staying current on security technologies, trends, standards and best practices
- Continually update relevant security skills
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge of information security standards, principles and practices
- Demonstrated relevant security expertise in implementing secure solutions and services for a mix of the following areas:
· Enterprise DLP, including SaaS-based DLP and on-prem DLP capabilities
· CASB solutions (API-based and inline)
· Workstation Operating Systems (Windows / MacOS)
· Enterprise DRM capabilities
· Office 365 security capabilities
- In addition knowledge in the following areas are highly desirable:
· HIPS/HIDS, Anti-Virus
· Application Security
· Database Security (Oracle/MySQL)
· Compliance - SOX, PCI, ISO 27001
· Cloud Security Technologies
· National and International Privacy laws and regulations
- This role must be proficient at the techniques that go into the implementation of solution architectures, including requirements discovery and analysis, application of abstraction, formulation of solution context, solution alternatives identification and assessment, technology selection, and implementation.
- The ability to assess risk and translate it to business relevant considerations and facts
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- Superior communication, ability to explain complex concepts in plain language and graphics
- Excellent organization, and interpersonal skills with the ability to appropriately communicate and translate complex security risks to dollars
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related filed, or equivalent work experience
- 7 years of information technology experience with a minimum of 3 years in an information security related role
As a Client Security Engineer the following certifications are strongly preferred:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)