Position Details: Senior ETL developer/DW Engineer
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,
Engineering, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience as
an ETL developer/DW Engineer.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
required in SSIS, T-SQL Querying (Ideally with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in business analysis in DW
environments and ability to work with large datasets.
- Ability to synthesize technical requirements
or processes into layman’s terms.
- Has successfully gathered requirements through
partnerships with cross-functional teams, both internal and external.
for the position include:
- Minimum of 5years experience in ETL, SSIS, and
T-SQL – Able to create and understand complex datasets and derive
conclusions, including: Using all types of joins between multiple tables,
- Create complex stored procedures for the
purpose of ELT/ELT to load the data in the current DW.
- Strong technical documentation skills and ability
to take generic business rules and convert into technical requirements.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to engage
the right groups for the work.
- Ability to understandRelational and Dimensional
Strong background in
QA methodologies and best practices
and implement new corrections and improvements,working with the development
and analytics team
Ability to write and
execute detailed test cases and T-SQL scripts that exercise all aspects of the
system under test
development team to invent and analyze analytics specifications to meet
Strong experience with
developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing DW
- Experience with a data visualization tools (Power
BI) is a plus to understand data patterns.
Knowledge of Team
Foundation Server (TFS) a plus