Position Details: SQL Developer
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer
Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years professional
experience in anoperations and support role in a data driven environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of
professional experience required for T-SQL Querying (Ideally with
Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016).
- Minimum of 2 years of SSIS,
specializing in ETL.
- Minimum of 2 years of testing
in a data driven environment
- Excellent documentation skills
Technical/Functional Requirements for the position include:
- Minimum of 3years experience in
T-SQL – Able to query complex datasets and derive conclusions, including:
Using all types of joins between multiple tables, aggregations
- Collaborate with other teams
and analysts to validate data in various systems.
- Ability to understandRelational
and Dimensional Modeling.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
skills in SSIS.
- Ability to understand complex
stored procedures and dynamic t-sql.
Strong background in testing
and implement new corrections and improvements, working with the development
and analytics team
Ability to write and
execute detailed test cases and T-SQL scripts that exercise all aspects of the
system under test
development team to invent and analyze analytics specifications to meet
Participate in code
review sessions and offer suggestions and recommendations.
Be able to document
troubleshoot and solution steps.
Knowledge of Team
Foundation Server (TFS) a plus