Keep submitting candidates with development/cloud/application security experience would be my primary feedback
Must have software Dev. experience
As Business Information Security Architecture Consultant- Corporate Information Security, you will join a diverse team of technical experts in building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical, and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling Client to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. Our focus is in the areas of Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, and Business to Business Security within Client’s Business Units. We work under a center-led business-partner model, and as such, strong communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills are a must.
Contribute to a team of technical experts and specialists whose mission is:
· Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that Client’s Business is aligned appropriately with Corporate Information Security when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Client, Inc.
· Work closely with Client Business end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications, and experiences at the speed of business.
· Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Client’s Business capabilities.
· Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
· Strong technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with both technical audiences and non-technical audiences.
· Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives.
· Ability to adjust communication style and approach, from strategic leadership to highly technical audiences.
· Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems.
· Motivated self-starter who is has a proven track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
· Open minded problem solver with the ability to blend a myriad of thoughts and ideas into actionable success.
· Hands on experience implementing solutions in and working with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, DO, and others).
· Experience with SDLC, CI/CD and development best practices.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
· CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS preferred or equivalent related work experience.