As a SAP and Analytics analyst, you will work with a variety of talented Client teammates and be responsible for mapping business processes to Client’s SAP and Analytics environments.
The ideal candidate will have:
· SAP experience, with at least one full process lifecycle experience like Order to Cash, Procure to Pay etc.
· Analytics experience and understanding of how reporting and analytics work. Either SAP or non-SAP based analytics experience is needed.
· Business process acumen and ability to map process to a technology solution.
· Experience working as a member of a larger cross-functional Agile team. Design and implement features in collaboration with product owners, business partners and engineers using Agile / Scrum methodology
· Ability to define source to target mapping, functional specifications and other documentation.
The following qualifications and technical skills will position you well for this role:
· MS/BS in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
· 4+ years of experience in SAP
· 3+ years of experience in Analytics, BI or reporting
· Experience working in a team and collaborative environment
The following skills and experience are also relevant to our overall environment, and nice to have:
· Experience working in a public cloud environment, particularly AWS
· Familiarity with cloud warehouse tools
· Experience in Agile/Scrum application development
These are the characteristics that we strive for in our own work. We would love to hear from candidates who embody the same:
· Desire to work collaboratively with your teammates to come up with the best solution to a problem
· Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results on multiple projects in a fast-paced, agile environment
· Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others