we are looking for OM (Order management) and Logistics (DL)
Job Profile: SAP Outbound QA Automation Engineer -
As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, your role on the team will be to focus on delivering quality product through automated testing. You will be part of an agile team focusing on implementing SAP S/4 HANA (Outbound). You will work with your team members to ensure you deliver high quality test plans, test scenarios and building automation scripts and infrastructure. You will need to be a thought leader in the QM space and be able to drive change across the agile team.
What we’re looking for:
· At least 6 years of Quality Management experience
· Experience driving and delivering test automation
· SAP knowledge and experience required
· Working experience on Solution Manager and implementing test suite for test automation
· Expertise on Solution Manager for enabling change based testing and test automation using tools – SAP TAO, SAP CBTA
· Experience of testing on SAP S/4 HANA system and business processes including Inbound and Outbound
· Experience working in cloud environments, preferably AWS or Azure.
· Delivering strategic quality assurance/management initiatives and innovations
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Lead and manage the day to day Delivery of test automation within your team
· SAP-TAO and SAP CBTA Test Automation experience
· Jenkins, GitHub and Python experience
· SAP Business Process Change Analyzer experience
· Closely work with a team of Manual and Automated testers and ensure that the tasks are completed on time with top notch Quality
· Should be able to work on multiple projects on priority basis in a fast-paced environment
· Should be able to assist team members in Troubleshooting and Debugging and help identify critical defects
· With the understanding of Black box and White box testing approaches, the QA Lead needs to closely monitor the source code changes in each build and help the team formulate the right test cases for black box testing
· Closely work with Development team, IT Ops team for ensuring defect free production releases
Sustain the various ongoing activities and processes of testing team like - Updating Test Cases to the Repository, Automation and Continuous Integration, Adherence to QA processes and checklist etc.