You'll work on defining requirements to be used for developing and implementing enhancement and production support fixes. This work will be for our Tax management portfolio, including tax accounting managing direct tax, indirect tax (VAT, GST, Use Tax), property tax and transfer pricing.
· Proven configuration experience within the SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger Accounting (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) & Tax
· Experience in Configuration of SAP FI, CO, Tax & VAT based on business requirements
· Experience in Configuration of SAP Project Systems
· Experience in Configuration of SAP Fixed Assets Module
· Solid understanding of SAP integration with external systems
· Good working knowledge of SAP Tax process, other 3rd Party Tax Engines like OneSource IDT, Vertex, Taxware, etc.
· Ability to write, plan and execute functional & performance test plans