4m contract on site in Beaverton OR (No Remote)
Product Owner – Client Technology – Position Description
Need a strong Product Owner with experience working in an agile environment, who will represent the voice of both the customer and Product Management vision to the teams. As a Product Owner you will be working closely with Product Management, stakeholders, and architects in collaboration to define and prioritize features and stories to ensure alignment with customer and program needs.
· Work with Product Management to define the product, ensure it is integrated into the Program and communicate the vision to the Agile Team(s)
· Frequently provide input on the Product Roadmap; actively identify and solution for risks and constraints; continually identify dependencies and coordinate with dependent teams
· Own, maintain and prioritize their team's product backlog(s); facilitate feature mapping, break features into stories, define acceptance criteria, ensure capacity for enablers and defects
· Prioritize and make trade-offs based on understanding of strategies, budget, epics, enabler requirements, defects, dependent teams, goals and the value features and stories bring to customers and the business
· Be the final decision maker for prioritization of the team's work
· Work with the team(s) to ensure all stories are supported, clear, and delivered in high quality
· Advanced understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
· Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
· Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
· Minimum 6 years relevant work experience with Bachelor's degree
· Experience working with Agile teams
· Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, VersionOne preferred
· Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.