Note from my meeting with the manager.
He needs someone who understands the internal data structures of SAP master data.
They are adding new applications that use SAP Materials Master data and needs someone who can meet with end users to gather problem statements and requirements and help create data structure solutions.
Some knowlege of SAP configuration is required.
Top 3 Hard Skills:
1. SAP material master knowledge and related business process
2. SAP AFS or Retail knowledge
3. Strong Communication Skills
The nature of the work is focused on Business & System Analysis for Master data and integration.
· Communicate system and process changes to the business at all levels for Product / Material Master data
· Communicate to various levels of the business community in non-technical terms ( preferably in business terms. ) and gather information required to fulfill the business process
· Work in SAP ERP systems and run simple queries in Master data – Oracle data bases to extract information related to Master data process.
· Develop partnership and closely work with business team members to understand and document the usability requirement through story boards, user interfaces specifications and other documentations.
· Create process and integration diagrams in Visio / Lucid chart required for product master data and product related work
· Represent business process workshop as product master data person and support Nike product needs.
· Flexible in adopting the changing business needs with regard to SEC program
· Work as team member and collaborate with all cross functional team members in Scrum team
· Perform SAP configuration for master data requirement in SAP S/4 Fashion.
· Perform Agile / Scrum process and ability to use tools like VersionOne / HP QC, Confluence, share point and share drives for day to day work
· Own Agile role and participate in all Scrum ceremonies like Backlog grooming, daily stand up, Sprint meetings and retrospective meetings.
· Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives. Participates in business planning, budgeting, and policy development.
· Gather, validate, and document business requirements within a single function. Refine requirements to include UI, reporting and/or decision support requirements.
· Create documentation like BRD , Functional specification , Configuration document , BPD , Fit Gap , testing document ,and Impact analysis document.
· Communicate and coordinate the translation of functional requirements into technical solutions with IT resources.
· Guide stakeholders / Business team on master data needs and own technical translations.
· Support end-user training through preparation and delivery of training course and materials.
· Support testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and validation of test results.
· Apply Nike Global IT process standards to regional technology solutions and research and provide standard industry solutions and best practices.
· Elicit requirements from business stakeholders related to SAP Master Data.
· Perform analysis/ impact study on design aspect of master data and recommend solutions
· Perform SAP configuration in S/4 Fashion and do unit testing.
· Understand upstream and downstream business process and connected systems and recommend the best practices wherever applicable
· Create BPD, BRD, FS , Config, Fit-Gap, Impact analysis document for all business process.
· Partner with technical / Architect teams to design the solution.
· Partner with Project Management to manage risks and project execution.
· Resolve Business Requirement questions through the duration of the Program
· Gain ownership of all SAP and non-SAP business process document
· Defect Management through the testing cycle.
· Communicate key decisions and corresponding impacts across teams to ensure integrated plans and solutions are delivered.
· Complete knowledge transfer to production support teams.
· Collaborate with the Product Owner and teammates to make sure the right solution is developed.
· Contribute to backlog refinement and creation of stories and participate in Agile ceremonies.
· Design and develop automation, as needed, following Nike standards.