In person interviews only. (Beaverton, OR)
1y contract, no chance to convert to FTE
Only considering PMs with network or AV infrastructure experience.
This job will be managing implementations of internet systems, phone systems, Wall displays, and conference room projection systems.
Blend of Technical and Construction PM skills – Technical (Infrastructure and Software) is the most important. Construction is very helpful for leading the Technology implementations for building upgrade projects.
- Solid PM Fundamentals – Scope definition, schedule management, resource/budgeting, etc.
- Blend of PM Methodologies – Ability to lead in both waterfall and Agile environments
- Strong Communication Skills – Client is highly matrixed and geographically dispersed, so written and verbal communication skills are both very important
- Cultural Fit – Ability to juggle competing priorities and be OK with ambiguity, while maintaining a positive attitude. client PM authority is more “consensus building” than “command and control.”
- Passion for Sport - Passion for the client brand specifically can influence how successful a person is in our environment.
5 years project/program management experience experience delivering regional projects; experience with formal project management methodology.Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.