Become a Part of the Client Team:
Client does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Client, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As the Senior Security Engineer, your role on the team will be making sure our security applications and systems are running in an optimum state, around the clock every day of the year. You will become a conduit for communication within CIS, networking and uniting teams around the globe around our mission of security. You’ll be playing a key role in ensuring our security technologies are running in a standardized, predictable and measurable manner. Where and when needed, you’ll be the one to coordinate, plan and implement maintenance, upgrades and installations on a wide set of connected technologies. You’ll be achieving your goals and growing your acumen through training and experience we’ll provide. You will work with your peers but also partner with other technology groups within Client Technology, as well with external vendors and service partners.
What We Are Looking For:
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who's had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
· Hands-on multi-year (5-8 years) experience with Information Infrastructure technologies such as network hardware, operating systems and information security technologies.
· Demonstrated leadership and capabilities supporting a 24x7 security services operation
· Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others to quickly learn and implement new IT concepts, technologies and solutions
· Demonstrated ability to work in an organized and structured way where independent sound decision making is required
· Demonstrated ability to coach others to quickly learn new IT concepts and technologies
· Demonstrated ability to model methodical procedures to routine work and coach others to grow their competence with procedures development
· Demonstrated ability to model independent sound decision making and coach others to grow their decision-making skills
· Demonstrated ability to perform quality work during stressful and high-pressure projects or initiatives
· Experience with cloud based security, such as cloud based web firewalls and CDN security strongly preferred
· Experience with network firewall security is preferred
· Experience with network security platforms, such as IDS/IPS, DDoS mitigation solutions, etc. preferred
· Experience in successfully leading teams to work through projects and troubleshoot/resolve security control configuration issues
· Experience leading other technical staff and mentor junior engineers
· Experience working in an IT Security Engineering / Operations role preferred
· Professional education like CISSP, CISA or CISM is preferred