You will be designing AB tests for eCommerce consumer experience.
Must have experience:
1. AB testing eCommerce websites
2. Business Case Writing
The managers want to train you and do NOT want an expert to tell them what to do.
Manager Notes :
He is looking for a certain type of candidate. He is going to slow down on these reqs till Mid-January.
In the meantime, we will be reviewing our top candidates for these reqs.
These are for the Global Store team; so working with Third Party vendors will be important.
This will be a part of the team that provided maintenance to the Global store and GEO’s
Client’s global store partners with Nike.Com on the consumer facing side but shifts to a third party for:
Legal / Tax
Supply Chain and distribution etc
Ability to hold their own around Senior Leadership (very seasoned team)
Can be someone junior but able to hold their own.
If we do have someone with a payments background will a plus.
Product Manager (Consumer Experience)
The Client Digital team delivers what only Client can do: unlock seamless access to products, services and tools to make athletes better. Forty years of insights from the world’s greatest athletes inform our work. The Client Digital team powers Client’s global community that provides unparalleled access, benefits and services to athletes of all levels. Whether via Client.com, Apps, Client stores, or consumer service interactions, the team helps athletes stay motivated, challenged and connected.
Specific role responsibilities:
· As the Global Store Consumer Experience owner, you will:
· Continuously drive frictionless consumer journeys and experiences using best practices and analytics to provide best in class Client.com checkout and returns consumer facing UX
· Manage and enhance our internal Client operations portal tools that power or consumer promotions engine, Client.com checkout experiences and consumer service team’s ability to service our consumers
· Define/facilitate and lead consumer journeys, use cases, requirements creation, systems integration flows, documentation and communication.
· Own and manage internal stakeholder requests, business case development and product roadmap decisions and priorities.
· Define, setup and execute analytics reporting dashboards to monitor and drive product health and product future improvements.
· Be the Geo Ops point of contact for product enhancements, priority discussions and product roadmap development.
· Minimum 3-4 years of experience in e-commerce, product management, internal stakeholder and vendor management
· Strong data analytics experience driving product decisions.
· Clear, concise communications style
· Experience in business case development, managing product roadmaps and priorities while partnering with internal stakeholders and outside vendors
· Strong passion for enhancing consumer experiences
· Ability to lead, collaborate and execute on product development and delivery for our consumers and internal stakeholders.
· BA/BS degree required