You will be helping write business cases explaining why to choose Payment and order fulfillment solutions for new eCommerce sales Geo's.
Eg. We should use the Sofort solution in Germany because it is the largest current eCommerce payment solution there.
Must have experience with
They want to train someone, NOT bring in an expert to tell them what to do.
These are for the Global Store team; so working with Third Party vendors will be important.
This will be a part of the team that provided maintenance to the Global store and GEO’s
Client’s global store partners with Client.Com on the consumer facing side but shifts to a third party for:
Legal / Tax
Supply Chain and distribution etc
Ability to hold their own around Senior Leadership (very seasoned team)
Can be someone junior but able to hold their own.
Product Manager (Payments/Fulfillment)
The Client Digital team delivers what only Client can do: unlock seamless access to products, services and tools to make athletes better. Forty years of insights from the world’s greatest athletes inform our work. The Client Digital team powers Client’s global community that provides unparalleled access, benefits and services to athletes of all levels. Whether via Client.com, Apps, Client stores, or consumer service interactions, the team helps athletes stay motivated, challenged and connected.
Specific role responsibilities:
As the Global Store Payments & Fulfillment owner, you will:
• Manage roadmaps for payment and fulfillment services
• Create opportunity assessments for new roadmap features
• Create epics to coordinate work for new features across Client.com and 3rd party vendor capabilities
• Define/facilitate and lead consumer journeys, use cases, requirements creation, systems integration flows, documentation and communication.
• Ensure appropriate quality assurance testing
• Measure success via weekly reporting
• Consult on new geographic expansion projects
· Minimum 3-4 years of experience in e-commerce, driving product capability, defining requirements, managing operational plans
· Strong data analytics skills
· Clear, concise communications style
· Experience in business case development, managing product roadmaps and priorities while partnering with internal stakeholders and outside vendors
· History of making tradeoffs in establishing product priorities
· Strong passion for enhancing consumer experiences
· BA/BS degree required