Three hard skills:
1. Source to Pay experience
2. Solution Architecture
Expert Product Architect – Frictionless Procurement
As a Product Architect in Enterprise Finance Solutions (EFS), you will drive solution design across multiple product teams to deliver a streamlined, intuitive Source to Pay user experience that enables our teams to do the right thing - in the right way as the easy way - when sourcing, contracting and purchasing goods and services. As our product architect, you will be responsible and accountable for designing the systematic integration of all Source to Pay activities, processes, data and organizations – as if it was one process, organization, and system. You will focus on enabling digital transformation of our Source to Pay landscape as a world class platform with end to end integration in our heterogeneous technology environment.
This role will be part of the EFS Sourcing, Procurement and Payables Solution team and will work very closely with global business partners, solution and product management, and other global technology teams to deliver end to end capabilities. You will lead the technology aspects of discussions with our Source to Pay business and will be accountable for validating requirements and developing solution options to deliver the capabilities.
You will be expected to provide guidance on how best to leverage our existing enterprise platforms together with new technologies to create the most effective solutions. You will be responsible for integrating business requirements and developing solution options, compare and contrast the options and ultimately make recommendations on the best technical solution that meets the needs and aligns with client’s Technology standards.
Working closely with the product teams in EFS as well as with our Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Engineering, and Geography Technology teams, you will be accountable for, among other things, the architectural runway critical to successful Agile execution.
We are looking for someone that has breadth and depth in Source to Pay technology solutions, including integration across a heterogenous landscape, to drive a seamless user experience.
• Understand the business objectives of the Source to Pay program and the solution context to maximize business value and return on investment
• Define technology solutions to enable a modern, integrated and seamless Source to Pay platform
• Define the Source to Pay technology solution roadmap, including current and future capabilities, with a recommendation for building foundations today that will enable the capabilities of the future
• Develop iterative solution architecture in support of EFS product teams to ensure effective Agile delivery of the product
• Partner with Enterprise architecture to leverage, support, and influence domain roadmaps, reference architectures, and enterprise platforms
• Keep current on emerging and mature industry trends across Source to Pay technologies to inform product roadmaps and ensure best-in-class solutions approaches
• Identify opportunities for proofs of concept to support application and platform modernization
• Provide architecture recommendations, options and pros/cons on potential application changes to the core platforms and the related software applications as part of the solution design process
• Collaborate with other technology teams (Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, Platform Operations, and Engineering) and ensure all solutions align with the client’s technology standards
• Develop proof of concept ideas to leverage new technologies in the localization space
• Partner with multiple product teams to deliver the end to end solution
• A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field. Master’s degree in related field preferred.
• At least 8 years’ experience in Source to Pay technology projects and programs.
• 3+ years experience in scaled Agile delivery and cloud architecture preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
• Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
• Strong ability to absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively at all levels to both technical and business audiences.
• Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders, and influencing successful outcomes.
• Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
• Experience working successfully in a highly matrixed work environment.
• Specific experience in Coupa, Aravo, Ariba, SAP, AWS and other Source to Pay technologies preferred.