Need someone to meet with and document workshops with multiple teams related to Master Data.
You need a strong understanding of Master Data and Enterprise Data Governance
1. Data Governance / Management Experience or Knowledge
2. BI/Reporting Background, knowledge or understanding
3. Experience working with and an understanding of Master Data, Reference Data and/or Transactional Data
4. Experience gathering Requirements, reviewing requirements and translating requirements in a manner that drives clarity and understanding with both Technical and Business audiences
From a Master Data perspective, I would say the knowledge needed is more from an informational angle. I would say they don’t need to have hands on experience managing Master Data in an Enterprise Environment. However, they need to be familiar with Master Data, the main Domains within an SAP environment, understand the importance and use of Master Data and understand how it is used within systems and what it drives functionally. With all that said, if they have the information it will only make them more effective in their role.
• Would also like this resource to be familiar with Data Governance: Stewardship, Quality, and defining terminology
· Facilitate data-oriented discussions with subject matter experts with at senior levels; possibly with global process leaders and/or across business functions. Informing on Data Governance and Information Management capabilities
· Develop and share the central data and information strategies to help drive enterprise data frameworks to the business for translation and adoption.
· Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives. Participates in business planning, budgeting, and policy development.
· Share technical concepts to the business at all levels, often senior leadership, ensuring communication in a clear and concise manner that is simple to understand.
· Advocate for business interests and requests across all relevant technical groups.
· Assist developing business benefits for proposed solution in conjunction with appropriate functional partner.
· Work across multiple tracks of work to coordinate consistent and accurate requirements and documentation within a large program environment
· Adjust to changing priorities quickly with the ability to change strategic direction and drive for results in an ambiguous environment.
· Leads and owns engagements with remote groups: vendors, otherclient facilities, other client departments.
· Develops internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve business unit responsiveness.
· Communicate and coordinate the translation of functional requirements into technical solutions with IT resources.
· Support testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and validation of test results as needed.
· Develop and manage PI Plans, Sprint Plans, backlogs and understand how to navigate agile ceremonies in a manner to increase productivity.
· Partner with Enterprise Information Leaders and Information Architects to define domains through information models leading towards aligned data definitions (e.g. Term Alignment)
· Work cross-functionally and across programs to ensure collaboration on enterprise wide programs that include enterprise data impacts for the business
· Primary Responsibilities Support facilitation and consolidation of requirements (master, transactional and reference) from business stakeholders related to SAP data.
· Drive the ongoing maturation of Enterprise Data Frameworks (e.g. Basic, Managed, Mature) for a given business unit.
· Partner with Enterprise Information Leaders, Business, and Technology Stewards to identify key risks and control gaps in business processes
· Partner with technical teams on solution design.
· Partner with Project Management to manage risks and project execution.
· Resolve Business Requirement questions through the duration of the Program
· Translate technical issues into business impacts to support the business decision making process.
· Complete process documentation.
· Create and facilitate User Acceptance Testing plan and execution.
· Defect Management through the testing cycle.
· Communicate key decisions and corresponding impacts across teams to ensure integrated plans and solutions are delivered.
· Complete knowledge transfer to production support teams.
· Collaborate with the Product Owner and teammates to make sure the right solution is developed.
· Determine how work will be delivered.
· Estimate the size and complexity of work, test functionality and deliver value within short time box increments.
· Contribute to backlog refinement and creation of stories.
· Integrate and collaborate with other teams.
· Find ways to continually optimize and improve quality of deliverables.
· Actively participate in all Agile Ceremonies.
· Contribute to intentional architecture.
· Own emergent design.
· Design and develop automation, as needed, following client standards.
· Design and develop technical solutions.
· Qualifications A Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Business, Information Technology or related field
· 7+ years’ experience in data analysis across systems and processes or similar experience in the Business Intelligence space; should include comprehensive experience as a business/process lead or as a lead in a functional role
· Passion for data, governance, and information management with demonstrated ability to tell a story and influence decision making
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and changing demands
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong presentation, facilitation and influencing skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
· Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
· Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills
· Great listening skills and openness to different points of view
· Self-motivated and collaborative with ability to resolve conflict
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
· Good working knowledge of data architecture and database structure
· The Successful Candidate will Demonstrate SAP S/4 Experience & Knowledge.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical issues/solutions in business terms aligned to the business process.
· Good written and oral presentation / communication skills.
· Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines.
· Ability to drive timely and quality delivery of defined scope.