Conducting licensing audits, identify and resolve potential compliance issues relating to vendor contract requirements and to information technology asset management (ITAM) policies and procedures. Coordinates with other departments to identify and correct assets anomalies and ensure compliance in the various departments.
Performs data collection and analysis of all software and hardware throughout the enterprise in order to identify, analyze and recommend changes to software and hardware purchases, inventories, reporting including decommissioning and asset recovery to mitigated associated risks.
Assist with policies and processes throughout the entire lifecycle including requisitions, provisioning, logistics, deployment receipt, identification, categorizations, recording, reporting, and documentation of information technology assets to include hardware and software assets.
Participates in the development for configuring, designing, maintaining and supporting the asset management system for service life-cycle management; ensures appropriate updates are made to the asset management system. Provide management with recommendations for updates to the development of asset standards that include the identification, classification, and control of assets including asset recovery and decommissioning. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Basic understanding of information technology, related technical documentation and technical verbiage.
· 5-7 years of experience with information technology programs and services,
with demonstrated expertise in enterprise data management and related technologies.
· 5-7 years of data architect experience.
· Experience with ERwin Data Modeler or a comparable data modeling tool.
· Experience working as a member of distributed data architecture teams.
· Knowledge of Agile development methodology and concepts.
· Understanding of information systems and data life-cycle management best practices and methodologies, formal systems engineering life cycle (SELC), and systems development life cycle (SDLC).
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), web services, enterprise data management, information security, applications development, and cloud-based architectures.
· Experience with enterprise data management technologies, CMDB including database platforms, ETL tools, and SQL.
· Understanding of National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) standards and interfaces.
· Understanding of information systems and data life-cycle management best practices and methodologies, formal systems engineering life cycle (SELC), Agile, and systems development life cycle (SDLC).
· Experience with three or more of the following: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Troux, Rochade, iGrafx, WebSphere, and Cognos
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products, including Visio and Project
· Good communication skills and customer relationship skills
· Knowledge of configuration management and version control processes
· ITIL/ITAM or related certification a plus
· Knowledge and understanding of licensing compliance rules, retrieval, and experience in interpreting end-user license and product use agreements.
· Experience with spreadsheet modeling, financial and decision analysis, working with large datasets and basic probability and statistics.
· Ability to organize and perform multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
· Ability to gather information, identify relationships and trends and apply findings to assignments.
· Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, including communicating instructions and information clearly, concisely and accurately, as well as convey information through both formal and informal documents.
· Experience being a part of the cross-functional project teams through strong problem-framing
· Experience with automation and process improvement.
· Knowledge of business applications such as Tanium, SCCM, Snow, Casper, SolarWinds, ExtraHop, and CrowdStrike
· Detail oriented
· Developed problem-structuring skills, project management skills, and the ability to communicate insights to highly technical and financially minded management teams.