Mobile Release Engineer
Manage and automate the build and release of mobile applications to Client’s in-house and public app stores.
· Optimize the capability of the IT infrastructure and services to deliver cost effective and sustained level of application availability.
· Develop complex tools and processes in the support of continuous integration & continuous deployment.
· Manage MDM systems for in-house mobile app deployments.
· Manage mobile app releases to Global and local China App Stores.
· Recommend improvements as indicated based on analysis of current techniques and perceived imperfections.
· Manage the continuous integration environment for iOS and Android Mobile application builds.
· Manage the source code repository for iOS and Android
· Manage mobile infrastructure setup for iOS and Android
· Manage the mobile application signing for iOS and Android mobile apps
· Manage the infrastructure associated with application release (HockeyApp, Urban Airship, Crittercism, etc)
· Manage and create release candidate mobile apps to their respective marketplaces (Apple App Store, Google Play, Marketplace, etc)
· Manage mobile deployments for both consumer and enterprise apps (including Apple VPP store).
· Manage iOS push notifications and Google cloud messaging setup for mobile apps.
· Manage provisioning profiles and certificates for developers and mobile apps.
· Manage mobile app feature associated infrastructure on iOS, Android and Windows (Game center, Push notifications, Google Maps API, Cloud Messaging etc)
· Familiar with Apple and Google mobile app portals
· Configuration and management of Jenkins (or similar) CI infrastructure
· Strong shell & python scripting
· Xcode and signing (command-line) of iOS applications
· Android SDK and signing of Android apk files
· Management of GIT and SVN source code repository infrastructure
· Knowledge of Mobile Build Frameworks (Fastlane and Ruby)
· General macOS, Linux and Windows administration
· Familiar with modern MDM tools – AirWatch, JamfPro, Munki
· Familiarity with artifact repositories and OTA mobile app installation systems (Test Flight, HockeyApp, etc)
· Familiar with Atlasssian tools like JIRA and Stash.
· Ability to write clear documentation
· Task oriented with a strong focus on meeting goals in a timely manner
· Excellent written/oral communication and customer service
· Accountability and end to end ownership of task or solution