DevOps Engineer is a key hands on engineer on the DevOps team. Main
responsibilities include work on infrastructure, integration, testing
and deployment, including workflow design and collaborating with
engineering and other teams on process, needs, strategy and work. This
position requires a deep understanding of our product capabilities,
infrastructure, code, process and technology. The DevOps Engineer must
have a deep knowledge of our technology stack and exceptional
communication, collaboration and development skills.
strategies and direction for infrastructure, integration, testing and
deployment workflows, automation, process development, and process
· Apply experience, technical knowledge and innovative techniques to resolve complex operational issues.
with various groups to design project and to obtain information on
needs, limitations and capabilities, related projects, performance
requirements and interfaces. Analyze user needs and software
requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and strategy
retrieve, document and manipulate code and data for analysis of system
capabilities and requirements, storage and release.
and communicate information for quality assurance testing and
validation procedures. Work collaboratively with QA team for project
understanding for testing.
· Coordinate with developers on projects to ensure complimentary functional infrastructure and development.
· Assist with assignment and auditing of roles by job for compliance.
· Other projects, collaboration with other departments and stakeholders and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· College degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required.
· .NET C# and web development operations experience.
· Intermediate to advanced skills in Powershell and Microsoft technologies, including C#, ASP.NET and Microsoft .NET Framework.
· Intermediate to advanced skills in CSS, CSS3, and HTML5, XML, SOAP, REST API, Web Services
· Skills/knowledge in database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle) including database development (T-SQL or PL/SQL).
· Excellent knowledge of web architectural, release and design patterns.
working knowledge of current technologies including object-oriented
analysis and design practices (object modeling, use cases, activity
diagrams, and UML).
· Experience with Azure Storage and/or PaaS Hosting, ASP.NET MVC and Expression Blend.
· Knowledge of SDLC methodologies (Agile, CMM, Scrum, Lean, etc.); ability to lead team in these methodologies.