code, develop and modify web pages, product interface and application
architecture, using analysis and models to predict and measure outcome
and consequences of design. Produce prototypes and effectively
communicate design and functionality decisions. Optimize for speed and
· Modify existing user experience to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, code or systems or to improve performance.
with internal and external customers about project design, process and
needs. Determine performance standards and work with project managers to
select milestones for phasing.
with various groups to design project and to obtain information on
needs, limitations and capabilities, related projects, performance
requirements and interfaces. Analyze user needs and software
requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and strategy
retrieve, document and manipulate code and data for analysis of system
capabilities and requirements, storage and release.
and communicate information for quality assurance testing and
validation procedures. Work collaboratively with Engineering and
Marketing teams for project understanding for testing.
with other developers on related projects to ensure complementary
function and development. Maintain positive teamwork and communication
in fast paced, changing environment.
· Other projects, collaboration with other departments and stakeholders and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
degree or equivalent experience required. Higher education in Web
Development or related field or equivalent experience required.
· 5+ years of front end web development and UX experience.
· Intermediate to advanced skills in Ajax, jQuery, CSS, CSS3, and HTML, XML, REST API and Web Services.
· Excellent knowledge of web architectural and design patterns.
working knowledge of current technologies including modern web
frameworks, object-oriented analysis and design practices (object
modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, and UML).