Description:5 years project/program management experience experience delivering regional projects; experience with formal project management methodology.Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Client does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Client, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital engineering space, join Client’s Consumer Digital Technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Client, Inc.'s Digital Technology business. We are responsible for creating, developing, and deploying on premise and cloud based seamless digital solutions and experiences to business partners and consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
Client’s Consumer Digital Technology group seeks a Scrum Master with a proven track record of delivering world-class products within complex digital environments to advance our platform and applications. Our ideal candidate will bring a broad range of lean and agile experiences working within large-scale organizations with specific knowledge working with digital technologies and processes at scale.
· Responsible for guiding the development of an agile team into an effective delivery unit with a sustainable cadence
· Responsible for ensuring the team’s process evolves within organizational guidelines and standards of practice
· Must be able to nurture self-organizing, high performing teams through servant leadership and mentoring
· Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the team, its products and processes
· Excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and management
· Able to resolve conflict through arbitration, negotiation, reasoned discussion, or escalation
· Must be willing and able to identify problems, impediments, dependencies, and other team dysfunctions, and then facilitate quick resolution
· Must be able to facilitate the development process
· Uphold and defend, as well as coach and mentor, agile values and principles as expressed in the Agile Manifesto
· Skilled at creating a fully transparent development process
· Capable of being a scrum master for one to three scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
· Facilitate agile activities and meetings, including sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint reviews
· Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
· Assist the team with implementing effective agile disciplinary practices
· Ensure cross-team coordination
· Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
· Maintain relevant metrics that provide organizational visibility and help the team see how they are doing
· 5+ years of relevant IT experience including strong understanding of customer/stakeholder relationships, business analysis, prioritization, estimation and capacity management
· Must have a thorough understanding of iterative/incremental software development
· Complete understanding of agile processes such as Scrum, XP and Kanban
· Must have recognized education in agile processes, certifications preferred
· Must have been a member of an agile team for at least 2 years
· Able to lead a team to make realistic and achievable delivery commitments
· Understand agile metrics and reporting techniques
· Experience to explain and promote agile engineering practices such as pair programming, continuous delivery, TDD, BDD and refactoring preferred
· Experience using Jira to track and make visible sprint backlog work flow preferred
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Client.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online. To learn more about Client Digital visit www.jobs.Client.com/digital