Technical Architect – Source to Pay
The Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and functional strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
As Technical Architect for Order to Cash (OTC), you will be part of a highly visible team focused on enabling Client’s end-to-end value chain through modern technologies and methods. The Technical strategy and architecture you help define will have a direct impact on Client’s End-to-End Digitization strategy.
· Work with the Order management Domain Architects to convert high level solution designs into detailed technical components with API first model
· Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
· Plan and execute POC with new technologies
· Design and document the technical components by leveraging architectural design methods, patterns and best practices.
· Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
· Ensure that the design and the deployment of the technical solution are aligned with the Security, high performing & Scalable.
· Lead design and code review sessions with engineering teams
· Provide support to engineers during the deployment.
· Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 7+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
· 2+ years of experience as technical architect
· Must have experience implementing Order to Cash solutions for larger enterprise
· Must have experience with microservice architecture
· Must have experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web services on cloud
· Experience with Domain Driven Design and SAFe is highly desirable
· Willing to be hands-on to develop prototypes
· Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills