Position Details: User Access Controls Interium< Solution-(888183E)
Supplier Call Meeting Notes:
This person doing this job has been promoted and they need someone to take over ASAP.
This job is coordinating the management of user access rights to WMS software.
You will be responsible for reading spreadsheet reports and manually updating the user rights when people change jobs, or get hired/fired.
The main purpose of this role is to:
1. Maintain security control
2. Ensure end users have access to the systems that they need for their jobs
experience in working with a formal project mngt methodology. Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Time Management
- Problem solving/analysis
- Results focused with deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Work independently
- Compliance / Internal controls
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- DETAIL ORIENTED
- GREAT ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- ADMINISTRATIVE/PROJECT COORDINATOR