Supplier call notes:
This job is 90% leadership 10% coding.
Technical required skills.
#1. Must have lots of Java Spring Dev. experience
#2. Must have aws experience (EC2, S3, SNS, microservice)
#3. Must have NoSQL experience
Some experience with FE (Angular or React)
Some CI/CD (Jenkins / GOCD / Circle-CI)
As the Tech Lead for the Foundation team in Go-to-Market Solutions, your role on the team will involve providing technical leadership and direction to a team building high-performing web applications. Our team is a highly productive, Agile, eCommerce team, we are looking for experienced candidates who thrive in this type of environment. Your role on the team will include:
· Leads the design and development of a technical solution that meets the needs of the business and aligns with architectural and quality standards, and effectively integrates solutions delivered with adjacent and tertiary solutions/technologies.
· Independently identifies, defines, directs, and/or performs analysis to resolve complex, first time issues in his or her area(s) of expertise.
· Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging, and installing for a small- to mid-scale systems.
· Ensures the effective performance of assigned product(s) and their integration with adjacent solutions/technologies.
· Develops working knowledge of tertiary domains.
· Provides leadership to the product team, delivering a vision for work requirements for the quarter.
· Designs the scope of sprints within the quarter.
· Has the vision for the scope of sprints within the quarter.
· Mentors and develops the capabilities of team members.
· Conducts technical assessments of team members and provides feedback on performance as necessary.
· Conducts technical interviews of candidates as needed.
· Ensures knowledge sharing within the team and across teams
· Conducts complete diagnoses of business problems, working with colleagues in the business to define the scope of the solution and desired outcomes.
· Within the scope of a work assignment, collaborates with the product owner and assists with managing stakeholder expectations and ensuring prompt and complete customer service.
· Functions independently with limited work direction.
· Selects tools and methodologies for the product.
· Commits to deliverables with customers and/or management.
What We’re Looking For:
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant technology field and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience required
· 6+ years’ experience with Java development required
· Experience providing leadership to a team of developers including providing daily guidance, setting coding standards, and reviewing code required
· Experience designing solutions in collaboration with Architecture and the Development team
· Agile experience required
· Experience with Devops practices required
· Expert knowledge of Java and Spring Framework
· Advanced working knowledge of RDS databases such as Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres as well as experience with NoSQL data stores such Cassandra and DynamoDB
· Experience working with Cloud technologies required, AWS preferred (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, CloudFormation, Lambda, EKS)
· Experience with infrastructure configuration tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet
· Experience building and maintaining eCommerce sites preferred
· Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, GoCD
· Experience working with Analysts and Product Owners to provide technical feedback during story intake and creation
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· High motivation and passion to work in a fast, agile environment with the ability to adapt to change