What you’ll do:
· Develop high availability and low latency system architectures for Trading runtime.
· Develop predictive analytics and monitoring for Trading infrastructure.
· Develop CI/CD orchestration systems to reduce friction for software delivery to production.
· Develop tools, frameworks and instrumentation to validate and increase rollout success for applications.
· Real-Time troubleshooting of trading workflows and incorporate feedback to product development.
What you have:
· Linux or Windows system administration, troubleshooting and tuning.
· Development experience in one or more of programming languages such as .net, powershell, java, python, bash.
· Knowledge of one or more of SQL, NoSQL databases.
· Knowledge of IP networking including TCP,UDP, DNS, DHCP, firewalls, IP routing, etc.
· Knowledge of distributed systems and messaging architectures.
· Working knowledge of Open source tools Kafka, Splunk, Influx, Grafana, etc.