Project Description :RR FY19 Sales Buy Project 609196
As the Lead Software Engineer for the Order Futures Buy team in Go-to-Market Solutions, your role on the team will involve providing technical leadership and direction to a team building high-performing web applications. Our team is a highly productive, Agile, eCommerce team, we are looking for experienced candidates who thrive in this type of environment. Your role on the team will include:
· Leads the design and development of a technical solution that meets the needs of the business and aligns with architectural and quality standards, and effectively integrates solutions delivered with adjacent and tertiary solutions/technologies.
· Independently identifies, defines, directs, and/or performs analysis to resolve complex, first time issues in his or her area(s) of expertise.
· Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging, and installing for a small- to mid-scale systems.
· Ensures the effective performance of assigned product(s) and their integration with adjacent solutions/technologies.
· Develops working knowledge of tertiary domains.
· Provides leadership to the product team, delivering a vision for work requirements for the quarter.
· Designs the scope of sprints within the quarter.
· Has the vision for the scope of sprints within the quarter.
· Mentors and develops the capabilities of team members.
· Conducts technical assessments of team members and provides feedback on performance as necessary.
· Conducts technical interviews of candidates as needed.
· Ensures knowledge sharing within the team and across teams
· Conducts complete diagnoses of business problems, working with colleagues in the business to define the scope of the solution and desired outcomes.
· Within the scope of a work assignment, collaborates with the product owner and assists with managing stakeholder expectations and ensuring prompt and complete customer service.
· Functions independently with limited work direction.
· Selects tools and methodologies for the product.
· Commits to deliverables with customers and/or management.
What We’re Looking For:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant technology field and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience required
· 6+ years’ experience with Java development required
· Experience providing leadership to a team of developers including providing daily guidance, setting coding standards, and reviewing code required
· Experience designing solutions in collaboration with Architecture and the Development team
· Agile experience required
· Experience with Devops practices required
· Advanced working knowledge of a JVM language required, Kotlin or Java preferred
· Experience working with cloud technologies required, AWS preferred
· Experience building and evolving a service-oriented architecture with a focus on flexible and scalable APIs required
· Proficiency managing relational databases (MySQL, Postgres), including data modeling and schema design required
· Containers / Kubernetes experience a plus
· Experience working with Analysts and Product Owners to provide technical feedback during story intake and creation
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· High motivation and passion to work in a fast, agile environment with the ability to adapt to change