IAM Support for Identity Management, Account Management, Digital Certificate Management, Privileged Account Management, and Password/File Vaulting.
In this Security Engineer I role, you will join an information security technology operations team responsible for identity and certificate management security controls. Your skills and knowledge working with people and technology will be applied to supporting the global enterprise and elevating CLIENT’s security game. You will work with peers and partner technology groups to secure the digital identities of employees, application systems, and web services. You’ll be achieving your goals and growing your acumen through training and experience we’ll provide.
· Hands-on multi-year (3+) experience with information technologies like network devices, operating systems, identity & access management systems, and/or basic information security technologies.
· Demonstrated understanding of importance and urgency supporting a 24x7 security services operation
· Experience in successfully working with end users and system administrators to troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues
· Demonstrated ability to learn new IT concepts and technologies - quickly!
· Demonstrated ability to work methodically applying procedure to routine work but also use independent sound decision making when required
· Demonstrated ability to perform quality work during stressful and high pressure projects or initiatives
· Experience managing workload through ticket management systems
· Experience working in an IT Engineering / Operations role preferred
· Experience working with application and AD (or other directory services) account management preferred
· Experience working with digital certificates (personal, server, software, and certificate authority) preferred
· Experience working with password management systems preferred
· Professional education and certification (like CompTIA Security+, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, or CISM) are preferred