Description:Project Description :
· 7+ years in hands-on software engineering with least 2 years of mobile app and cloud development experience
· 5+ years of progressive experience in architecture with least 3 years as lead architect
· Must have strong experience in distributed, Microservice Architecture
· Must have experience with implementing digital platforms for employee self-service, employee portal and content management for both corporate and retail store employees
Planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and functional strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long term execution.
As HR Solution Architect, you will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on building digital solution for enabling our employees with digital tool sets and work on HR solutions on broader scale.
You will deliver a blueprint of the enterprise that will build the roadmap for digitally enabling our employees to self-serve information they need.
· Works closely with HR Domain experts (business & technology) and Technical architects to develop architecture roadmaps and deliver current & to-be architectures
· Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
· Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns
· Conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards