Position Details: Service Management Process Analyst -(879456Z)
Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Enterprise Service Management Process Analyst
Client Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Client's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Client Technology, there are no Client products.
The Process Analyst will support key business and people objectives towards the development, consumption, dissemination and lifecycle of service management process knowledge and information. The analyst will work across lines of the organization on business-specific and enterprise-wide strategic initiatives. Pivotal is the ability to establish and deepen business relationships with key stakeholders, partners and customers.
· Ensuring all service management process knowledge created/curated is contributed to internal repositories and shared across the business group; build awareness and adoption of knowledge programs and tools among practitioners
· Collects and reports metrics as required
· Develops process for and contributes to maintenance of critical project documentation for all projects and processes
· Implement processes, standards, and guidelines related to Knowledge Management across assigned business groups
· Build and maintain documentation deliverables, dashboards and communication materials for portfolio programs.
· Implement KM system that produces timely, accurate, concise and precise information that can be utilized to make high quality decisions by various stakeholders such as Operational staff, Development team and Business team
· ITIL v3 certification required.
· Practical, hands on service management and service operations process design experience.
· Results driven leader with a proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively across organizations and cross functional teams
· Innovative leader with the ability to question status quo, influence change and provide forward thinking
· Critical thinker with proven track record of effectively leading execution and value through highly matrixed teams
· Comfortable under pressure with the ability to manage to tight deadlines while maintaining quality and managing to an acceptable level of risk
· A ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, developers, and subject matter experts
· Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
· Strong process and project/initiative management knowledge
· Strong team, cross business / cross functional partnership skills
· Must be results oriented and make constant progress towards goals
· Must be able to understand business issues, find creative ways to solve problems, and make sound decisions that benefit Client
· Must have great communication skills, including the ability to elicit information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict
· Must have ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a changing environment
· Previous experience and knowledge of how to work within a matrix environment a plus