Become a Part of the Client, Inc. Team
Client, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client’s Digital Innovation Engineering team operates across organizational lines to deliver entirely new concepts that surprise and delight our consumers, to drive our business. By relentlessly pioneering new ways to connect with our consumers, we strive to embody and continuously redefine Client’s original mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Client Digital’s Engineering organization. As part of the Innovation team, you will be responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
We are looking for an Innovation Engineer to help research and develop working POCs with new and disruptive technologies to elevate the way Client digitally interacts with our consumers. You will leverage this experience to apply it to real business opportunities from concept to creation of real-world experiences.
You are a highly-motivated engineer with experience delivering high-quality software solutions. You have a proven knowledge of software engineering fundamentals and an appetite for continuous learning and teamwork. You are out in front of the latest technology trends and know how and when to apply them.
· Passion for technology and learning, a natural curiosity, with a love for delivering real-world results in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Ability to navigate a full technical stack end-to-end
· Production-grade experience developing APIs with NodeJS
· Experience with NoSQL data stores, such as DynamoDB, or similar technologies
· Experience with standard web frameworks like React, Angular, etc
· Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (AWS preferred)
· Experience with Python a plus
· Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
· Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
· Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
Client, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Client offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Client employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Client, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.