BECOME A PART OF THE CLIENT TEAM
CLIENT, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Client, itâ€™s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Assets platform is a one-stop shop for powering Client's global, personalized, consumer-anywhere experiences. The platform delivers media across apps, web, retail and partner experiences. We are bulding a platform that enable content creators and authors to find the assets they need and deliver them where they need them. The platform serves as a single source of truth across all countries and marketplaces for a single idea. We are building this using leading edge cloud capabilities and a domain-driven design architecture.
As a services software engineer, you will architect, develop, test and deploy complex solutions in the asset domain. You will be a prolific code contributor and will be expected to demonstrate code and product ownership. You will help set the technical direction for the team, including identifying tasks and dependencies between features. You are encouraged to mentor junior developers on the team, and through code reviews, ensure that all the work meets best practices and industry standards. You will be expected to write unit and integration tests, and will assist in troubleshooting and resolving production issues. You will work with multiple cross-functional engineering teams at Client to build the future of sport.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or other relevant subject area
· Minimum of 8 years of hands on Java experience as part of a development a team building large scale web applications
· Hands-on experience in Springboot
· Hands-on experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2/ECS, GCE, Rackspace, Azure, etc.) within a micro-service architecture
· Production level experience in using infrastructure as code and configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Cloud Formation etc)
· Prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
· Expertise in designing and creating scalable services, REST Web Services
· Hands-on experience with schemaless (NoSql) datastores like DynamoDB
· Hands-on Experience with CI/CD and working on teams with DevOps responsibilities
· Hands-on experience in monitoring and monitoring tools (New Relic, SignalFX etc)
· Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Experience with content management and/or media is preferred
· Ability to pass a background investigation