As the Scrum Master, your role on the team will include working closely with Client Business Partners and Global Development teams to bring to life Automated Order Capture for Client Strategic Accounts. You will play a key role in development and implementation of key agile processes across multiple organizations.
· Lead software development team through Scrum and SAFe ceremonies and mentor team members in best-practices
· Manage application PI Milestones and Objectives/roadmap/risks and cross-team dependencies working closely with the Product Analyst to ensure the Team Backlog aligns to Team PI Objectives
· Participate in the analysis, design, and definition of efficient, cost effective solutions that support business processes and functional requirements
· Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders, development, and QA teams throughout the development lifecycle
· Bachelors’ degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field, with 5 years’ professional experience working on e-commerce software applications.
· 4 years’ additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree.
· Experience in sales, account operations or retail.
· Experience in a Scrum and SAFe development environment, including a demonstrated ability to deliver software applications in this environment.
· Proven experience working across multiple project teams and multiple stakeholders across geographies (EMEA, Asia, North America)
· Proven ability to deliver highly integrated software applications with complex dependencies.
· Proven experience as a member of a large project / project team.
· Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills.
· A consultancy approach to your work and the ability to work independently and multi-task.
· A strong sense of personal responsibility for the products the team delivers.
· Experience leading cross-functional initiatives.