Description:02/14/2019: Notes from my meeting with the manager
As a Strategy and IM senior in the Data Strategy & Information Management team within Enterprise Data & Analytics you will be a key member of a growing and passionate team focused on collaborating across business and technology resources to drive forward key programs and projects maturing enterprise data management capabilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Demonstrated understanding of master data management processes and systems
· Applies leading practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve processes and services
· Work closely with Enterprise Data Management leaders to summarize and document key messages and drive follow on actions
· Drives the people, process, technology, and data requirements for small projects
· Align team to value delivery and target dates.
· Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements, and identifies solutions to non-standard requests
· Works closely with program management teams to update project status, risks, and issues for escalation and prioritization of work
· Build knowledge of Client core business processes to understand data challenges and express solutions in context of business value
· Can translate business needs into data strategy requirements and propose solutions to data strategy team.
· Effective Communicator
· Broad Business Process and Systems Understanding
· Strategic Thinking and Tactical Execution
· Team Player
· Continuous Learner
· Passionate about technology and data
· A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
· 7+ years’ experience in a professional organization collaborating across multiple functions
· Familiarity with Agile project management methods
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Experience with data management concepts and stuctures.
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills
· Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
· Passion for data with demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story and influence decision making
· Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills
· Great listening and summarization skills
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint