Client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it's about bringing all that you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Now, more than ever, our organization needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Data & Analytics capabilities to ensure we’re maximizing the power of the Client enterprise in the Data & Analytics/Machine learning space and managing data as a competitive advantage.
If you’re ready to innovate and help lead our Enterprise Data & Analytics organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Client technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Client on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
As an Analyst within the Data Strategy & Information Management team you will be a key member of a growing and passionate team focused on collaborating across business and technology resources to drive forward key programs and projects maturing enterprise data management capabilities across Client
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Applies leading practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve processes and services
· Work closely with Data Strategy & Information Management leaders to summarize and document key messages and drive follow on actions
· Drives the people, process, technology, and data requirements for small projects
· Ability to translate customer needs into specific use cases and requirements
· Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements, and identifies solutions to non-standard requests
· Works closely with program management teams to update project status, risks, and issues for escalation and prioritization of work
· Build knowledge of Client core business processes to understand data challenges and express solutions in context of business value
· Effective Communicator
· Broad Business Process and Systems Understanding
· Strategic Thinking and Tactical Execution
· Continuous Learner
· Team Player
· Passionate about technology and data
· A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
· 3+ years’ experience in a professional organization collaborating across multiple functions
· Familiarity with Agile methods and story creation
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills
· Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
· Passion for data with demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story and influence decision making
· Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills
· Great listening and summarization skills
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Client.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified. We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Client is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V