Note From Supplier call 02/28/2019
Need a React Web Developer with experience designing for performance under stress and Mobile/Web Enabled (have experience with gestures).
Web Application Engineer II
Client Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At Client Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about Client and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the Client legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary Client platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Client Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Client’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our products, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Client's future success and growth.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As a Web Application Engineer, your role on the team will include working in a small Agile Scrum team developing all aspects of our Retail Brick & Mortar web experiences for our store employees in support of our Client Direct business. You will be involved in designing and building React-based web applications in a continuous delivery model to bring experiences to our stores that optimize our store processes in an effort to serve our customers better and in new and innovative ways.
What we’re looking for:
· Bachelor or Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area. Bachelor degree prefered.
· Minimum 3 years of technical experience
· Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure, etc.).
· Prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
· Experience working on multiple projects, both large and small projects including consumer web applications and data integration projects.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
· Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
· Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Must have agile experience with applied principles and methods
· Ability to pass a 7 year background investigation.
Client, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Client offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Client employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Client, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.