Position Details: Nike Costing Trainer - (901772T)
Notes from manager call 02/27/2019
These two positions are being created because the process for factory partners to submit qotes is changing this year and the end users need to be trained.
Need someone to learn the new process, create training documentation/presentations, and then travel to the different factories to train the end users.
Lots of travel for up to 8 weeks at a time.
(China, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia)
Looking for someone experienced with both online and in person trainings and an understanding of manufacturing supply chains.
2-4 years specific experience working with Change & Transition Management theory and methodologies in regional and country project delivery. Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
The ClientCosting program is a transformational initiative that brings standardization to product cost calculations for the footwear business. We are looking for a trainer to deliver in depth training to our various impacted users. Impacted users range from factory partners in Asia, Client teams in Asia, and Client teams at World Headquarters in Beaverton, OR.
The trainer will directly report to the Transition Management Director and will be responsible for the following:
• Learn and be able to articulate the Client Costing methodology
• Learn the various impacted user group, their function, how they are impacted by the Client Costing program
• Develop targeted training messaging that is relevant and accurately represents each function’s processes
• Create training materials (manuals, 1-pagers, diagrams, presentations, cheat sheets, reference guides, etc.)
• Deliver in-person and web-based training
• Update content and training materials as program updates are made
• Develop a training content repository and document internal update processes
• Compile and share training summaries to the project team members to share key learnings, areas for improvement, and questions that came up during training
• Support and deliver on all relevant training requests
• Travel to Asia required
• Demonstrate competence in working with Microsoft Office tools, specifically Outlook email and calendaring, Excel, PowerPoint
• Have strong presentation creation and delivery skills
• Strong communicator both in the classroom environment and with the project team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and in ambiguity
• Experience working in AirTable
• Experience working in Litmus LMS
• Excellent slide design skills