Product Security Manager
In the role of Product Security Manager you are a liaison between Category partners, Product Security team and key Client functions. This position will execute key product security engagement activities including focus groups, standing meetings and ad hoc Product Security Standards review sessions.
The core functions of responsibility include, but are not limited to: supporting product security awareness at WHQ, execution of enterprise level projects, and communicating product security trends and opportunities.
This role will report to the Sr Manager, Product Security.
· The primary liaison between Product Security and Client Inc. business categories.
· Provide end to end support by ensuring product security standards and policies are being properly executed with category partners.
· Drive enhanced awareness and accountability to reduce the occurrence of theft and unauthorized leaks of information with category partners.
· Perform the initial post incident follow up into breaches of product security occurring in their category and partner with the Global Investigations if required.
· B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent required
· 3+ years work experience in any of the following functions: Product Creation, Security, Loss Prevention, or Project Management.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to present information to a wide variety of internal stakeholders required
· Proficiency in computer programs including Word, Power Point, Excel, Project or Mac equivalents
· Ability to pass a criminal background check