As a, Platform Product Owner on the Enterprise Data & Analytics Platform Product Team, this individual will own Data Engineering, Orchestration, & Compute products, working with fast pace engineering teams and representing the view of the customer.
• Partnership with the Enterprise Data & Analytics and Client Digital Engineering (“Serve”) teams to enhance and drive standards across Client business users
• Works closely with Platform Product Directors to understand and communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmaps that are aligned with Client’s strategies and initiatives
• Represents the customer in sprints to the delivery teams and provides sprint feature prioritization to ensure technology alignment with business priorities & strategies
• Is accountable for engineering team(s) backlog grooming across multiple engineering teams
• Provides customer service to our technology and business partners for onboarding, adoption, and documentation
• Partners closely with Reference Architecture, Domain/Solution Architecture, and Platform Engineering to align Platform Product Roadmaps with execution plans
• Measure and report on the value provided by Platform Product offerings and provide regular updates to stakeholders on product priority, delivery, and adoption
• Stays current with industry trends and recommends relevant technologies & products in the areas of Data Engineering, Orchestration, and Compute and other emerging technologies in the areas of Enterprise Data & Analytics
• Contributes back to the overall Data & Analytics Platform roadmap and prioritized backlog
o Must have knowledge and/or Experience with technologies such as Airflow, NiFi, AWS Kinesis, Kafka, Jupiter Hub, AWS EMR, Databricks & Spark, Alteryx, and similar platforms. Should be able to communicate with customers each technology and the benefits/tradeoffs of each solution.
o Must be able to articulate and/or have experience with data lakes, data streaming, and distributed computing patterns for access, movement, management, privacy & security, and data collaboration
• 3+ years’ experience as a Product Owner for technology related products. Will consider candidates with less experience that have deep technical domain knowledge as an architect.
• 7+ years’ experience in technology & architecture roles
• Proven experience collaborating on latest technologies with Engineers and Architects
• Extensive background in working with business partners: Translating business needs into prioritized technology features and requirements
• Proven track record of being results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals
• Proven presentation and facilitation skills
• Experience with Agile software development methodology
• Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
• Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
• A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field