Notes from call with manager 03/07/2019
The HR. Department has many projects coming soon and needs a Sr. Project manager with experience planning projects that span large numbers of people across the globe.
Not looking for an HR expert.
You should have experience
As an HR Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and execution of large scale, global HR implementations.
· Drive integration and optimization of all component & dependent projects, processes & applications within the project/initiative
· Utilize established criteria and tools to effectively and efficiently facilitate and report against program execution with measurable results for Client HR
· Facilitate effective collaboration of project contributors across HR and partner functions in order to deliver efficient and timely project delivery
· Accountable for the successful execution of a complex program (typically consisting of multiple projects)
· Integrate and manage the program timeline by identifying all project internal & external interdependencies
· Manage the project budget driving overall fiduciary responsibility to plan including forecast, accruals and ongoing reporting
· Manage the schedule, scope, budget and alignment to intended outcomes at a project level
· Act as a point of escalation when project issues arise
· Interact with all levels of the organization: senior leaders within HR and partner functions, HR & Employee readiness resources, product owners, business analysts, technology architects, business system analysts, technical application leads, outside consultants, vendors and other key stakeholders inside and outside of Client HR
· Perform risk and issue management at the program level: Collaborate with all project leadership to identify risks and issues that are not visible at the task level but impact the overall project or braoder program/portfolio Develop mitigation/response plans and prioritize based on impact.
· Proactively identify and analyze patterns and gaps for work effort required to “Get to Green”
· Apply project management principles and PMO practices to ensure consistency and quality of project management and portfolio.
· Review project artifacts to ensure they are thorough, and aligned to the overall program and overarching HR strategy
· Support development of project management tools and techniques
· Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience leading complex, multi-year & global implementation projects
· PMP/Agile certification preferred
· Proficient with SharePoint, MS Project, Visio, MS Office suite of tools
· Highly self-sufficient and able to effectively influence all levels of project participants
· Excellent communication and group facilitation skills
· Promotes teamwork to achieve the organization/program mission; win as a team
· Strong knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
· Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
· Comfortable in highly dynamic and frequently ambiguous environment
· Experience working in a global HR function preferred