Description:Project Description :
If you're the one for this role, you'll be joining the Client Technology organization. Client Tech brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer- and customer-oriented team. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology solutions that enable Client, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As our Identity and Access Management (IAM) IT Security professional, you will be partnering with an IAM Engineer to execute enterprise termination data pulls daily, triage and disposition such termination data, and resolve any found gaps in termination status in supporting provisioning systems.
- Parterning with lead IAM Engineer, execute to daily process of pulling termination data, identification of termination system anomalies, and the dispositioning of such anomalies with appropriate termination actions.
- Identifying anomalies and classifying them into known issues, and if not known, partnering with IAM engineer to determine failure signature.
- Partnering with Governance and Compliance team leads, to ensure data collection is traceable and complete.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Expert knowledge with 2-3+ years’ experience of Identity and Access Management standards, principles and practices.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management enterprise systems
- Experience with Sailpoint IIQ
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Information Security or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- Superior communication, ability to explain complex concepts
- Excellent organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related filed, or equivalent work experience
As a Client Identity and Access Management Engineer the following certifications would be a plus:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- J2EE Certification