DataScience DevOps Operations Administrator (Cloud)
We are looking for a motivated and experienced administrator / Engineer to join our Big Data cloud operations team. This is a unique opportunity to support a dynamic team of data scientists, data engineers, and data analysts working with cutting edge Big Data technology.
We are looking for experience in Hadoop, AWS, Systems/Data Administration and the ability work with 3rd party applications and databases. There will be work to set up new infrastructure compoments, integrate with existing data systems, create automation, support engineering and business users.
· Big Data / Hadoop: 2 years, experience with Spark or Hive desired
· AWS: 2 year
· Programming: Shell, Python, REST APIs, and JSON
· Linux: 5 years systems administration
· Applications: Experience with 3rd party software implementation and integration
· Version Control: Experience with version control platforms (Git, BitBucket)
· User Support: Experience with end user support required, experience supporting data science (machine learning), engineers, and analysts desired
· Infrastructure Operations: Experience with infrastructure operations, DevOps automation, and responding to production incidents
· Data Science Tools: experience installing & maintaining collaborative Notebook environments (JupyterHub, RStudio, Zeppelin, or Databricks)
· Agile/Kanban/Scrum experience
· Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well and thrive in a fast-moving culture with complex technology applications
· BS in Computer Science or related field, or excellent qualifications with relevant experience