As a SAP Material Master BSA, you will work with Purchasing, Sales and other functional / Business teams to develop, test and deploy Material Master data changes and integrate with new technology within Client in an omnichannel environment. As we support the organization initiative to strengthen our Consumer Direct offence, you will take all steps to become the SAP MM consultant who can contribute to support all functions in terms of Master data that will lead to the success of our Organizational goals. Your primary goal will be to work alongside the Material Master team in all activities as part of the sub function of Master data Capability.
· As part of SAP MM team, you will execute Requirement gathering, Design, Development that includes back end SAP configuration and Testing of Software Projects
· Work alongside SAP Engineering, SAP Architect, QA and Release teams for all project implementation.
· Perform FIT -GAP on all SAP Material Master design requirements
· Provide inputs as needed for feasibility of architecture designs, tools and concepts
· Implement adhoc changes to Material Master as requested by Business to help run the Enterprise successfully
· Create / Update Requirement document , Functional , technical, Source to target mapping and configuration documents needed for implementation.
· Functional testing, bug fixing and support all dry run needs of any implementation.
· Execute cutover and data conversion activities for Material master needs.
· Assist in executing processes needed to address all Material Master requirements
· Work closely with Lead(s) for all SAP Material Master requirements
· Execute projects through Agile methodology
· Bachelor's degree in IT, Materials Management, or related discipline
· Minimum 7+ years of experience in SAP Master Data, primarily in Materials Management discipline.
· Domain Knowledge in SAP AFS or SAP Retail is required with business process knowledge.
· SAP S/4 & SAP MDG implementation knowledge is an added advantage.
· Hands on experience in the implementation of SAP Material master for SAP AFS or SAP Retail.
· SAP Master data configuration knowledge in Materials Management is required, programming knowledge is an added advantage.
· Hands on experience in using testing and Agile tools for projects .
· Experience working on large-scale global projects
· Experience working with virtual teams and cross-functional partners
· Experience working with offshore / near shore team