Product Owner – Core Platforms
Client Direct – which combines Client Digital and Client Direct-To-Consumer teams - is responsible for developing and delivering engaging experiences, products and offers to Client consumers.
As a Product Owner, Client Direct, you will lead the creation of world-class digital experiences for athletes worldwide. You will help define and execute the product feature’s vision and strategy, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of features, and help identify opportunities to take advantage of. You will execute product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis. You will lead your squads and provide direction for leaders across product management, program management, engineering, design, and quality assurance.
Client Direct looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Your role will include:
· Being the subject matter expert on supply chain capabilities and features with a background in wholesale, retail and omnichannel strategy.
· Understanding and advocating for market, consumer, and business stakeholder needs to ensure we are building the right product functionality at the right time to deliver maximum value to our consumers and business.
· Collaborating with the Product Manager, Architects and other technology & product leaders on building scalable cloud based applications powering the retail experience ecosystem at Client.
· Fulfilling the duties of a product owner on an agile development team, including requirements definition, managing and prioritizing the product backlog, product team planning and testing.
· Partnering with business and development teams to identify objectives, determine initiative scope, and document requirements.
· Collaboration with stakeholders and development teams throughout the product development.
· Occasional travel to the Netherlands may be required.
· 6+ years of experience or equivalent expertise/education leveraging Business Analysis, Data Science, ERP or Analytics Platforms, Recommendations Systems, or similar to build practical, data-driven programs and platforms to support supply chain capabilities that support Client Direct strategic initiatives and journey’s.
· Strong SAP Supply Chain and Inventory Management background with the ability to look at existing systems landscape, processes and data and make recommendations on improvements, designs and solutions.
· Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
· Great team player with an ability to partner, lead, and influence across multiple teams and capabilities.
· Experience designing and implementing solutions enabling the following capabilities
o Assortment Planning, Allocation and Replenishment
o Inventory Management
o Intercompany / Cross Country logistics
o Procurement Solutions
o Inventory Valuation using multiple cost / Group Valuation
· Experience integrating/interfacing supply chain documents and data between applications and ERPs
· Implementation experience in SAP S/4 HANA/CAR landscape would be preferable
At Client, you get in by being the best player, you stay in by being the best teammate. We are in it to win it together, even if we stumble along the way. Making history is no easy task, but as a team, we are unstoppable.