Last Updated On:09/07/2021
Ownership, Data, and Privacy
As part of our service, you may decide to provide information specifically to be shared with third parties who are seeking to purchase products. Additionally, we may build statistical reports based on what items have been offered, purchased, or requested through ZenBasket. In cases such as these, we will try to make it clear whenever any information you provide us will be made public. Even when you give us permission to make certain information public, we will still protect the information designated private, including Personally Identifiable Information, from being disclosed.
As part of our service, you may decide to provide information specifically to be shared with third parties who are seeking to purchase products. Additionally, we may build statistical reports based on what items have been offered, purchased, or requested through ZenBasket. In cases such as these, we will try to make it clear whenever any information you provide us will be made public. Even when you give us permission to make certain information public, we will still protect the information designated private, including Personally Identifiable Information, from being disclosed. ZenBasket is the sole owner of the information collected on the Site and through any ZenBasket service. As visitors browse the Site, social media handles, emails, newsletters, or any other assets assembled or administered by ZenBasket on behalf of Sellers, we may track and record their interactions to help better provide a positive user experience and interactions with our services. For instance, this could include real-time monitoring and assistance via chat during the cart checkout process to help Sellers increase conversion of orders from their sites.
Our primary audience is adults. The Site and our services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not intend to and will not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under this age. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Site. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will remove that information immediately and delete it from our servers. If you believe information from a child under the age of 13 has been provided to the Site, please notify us by contacting us online here: https://www.centizen.com/get-started/
Information – Collected, Maintained, Exposed & Disposed
When Users interact with a Merchant’s eCommerce offering through the Services, we collect and process the Browser Information and Transaction Information of the User on behalf of the Merchant.
Information collected in connection with your use of the Site may include:
Information you provide, such as:
- Contact information, such as your first and last name, email address, street address, and phone number.
- Transaction information, such as information about your payments and other details of meals, products, or services you have purchased from the Restaurant, and reservations you have made.
- Payment details, such as payment card information, billing details, which our third-party payment processor collects; we will not obtain access to individuals’ full payment card number when you make a purchase. We also let you save your payment information to make it easier for you to make purchases at restaurants that operate on our platform.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Other information that you provide to us voluntarily, or which reflects our offline interactions with you.
- When a Partner signs up for a partner account or refers a Merchant to us, we collect and control information such as Account Information, Browser Information, Contact Information, Payment Information, Support Information, and Usage Information.
- When visitors browse our website or use the Services, or engage in communications with us online or offline, we collect and control, as applicable, Browser Information, Support Information, Contact Information, and Usage Information submitted or communicated to us.
- Information about your device’s hardware, such as model and screen resolution.
- Information about the software on your device, such as your browser type.
- Unique identifiers associated with your device, such as device identifier (e.g., Google Advertising ID or Apple ID for Advertising)
- Information about the network to which you are connected and inferences we may draw from it, such as your IP address and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Information about your use of and actions on the Site, such as pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, navigation paths between pages, information about your activity on a page, links you click, access times, and length of access; and the website that referred you to the Site, if applicable.
- Information about your interaction with our emails, such as whether you opened our email and how long you had it open.
We will delete your personal data when it is no longer necessary or relevant for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected, or when you revoke a given consent if the processing has been based on such consent, or in case you exercise your rights to oppose the processing or to delete your data; notwithstanding that a longer retention period may be established to pursue our legitimate business interests, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce applicable agreements.
Our primary audience is adults. The Services are not directed to users below the age of 18 years or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. If you are younger than 18, you cannot register with and use these websites or online services. We do not intend to and will not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under this age. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 18, we will remove that information immediately and delete it from our servers. If you believe information from a child under the age of 13 has been provided to the Site, please notify us by contacting us online here: https://www.centizen.com/get-started/. ZenBasket will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
The Site makes it easy to correct any mistakes in your Personally Identifiable Information at any time. Whenever possible, you have the opportunity to review, change the information you provide to us with a registered account. If you notice a mistake in the information you provide us, you can request to revise the information except where the request is unreasonable, requires disproportionate technical effort or expense, jeopardizes the privacy of others, or would be impractical. You may submit a request by contacting us online. If you want to stop receiving emails from us or to disable your account to prevent further usage on getzenbasket.com, simply contact online here: https://www.centizen.com/get-started/
Data Aggregation & Protection
ZenBasket may aggregate data we acquire about you, the visitors to your site, and/or the products offered, purchased or requested. For example, we may aggregate data to determine demand for certain foods in a given region or during a given season. If we assemble this sort of data and provide it to external parties, your Personally Identifiable Information will never be attached to or included in the aggregated data. Please note, public data you provide us may be included in the aggregate data, reports and statistics. We may also combine non-personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected from other sources.
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for Personal Data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss, and misuse.
The ways we do this include:
- using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input during transmission;
- following Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data;
- maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of Personal Data. Unfortunately, no method of Internet use, data transmission, or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of Personal Data.
While we are dedicated to securing the Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your passwords and account information. We are not responsible for protecting Personal Data shared with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorized.
Laws Pertaining To Different Borders
Washington County Act
The Washington County Act requires us to provide Washington residents with some additional information about the categories of personal information we collect and share, where we get that personal information, and how and why we use it.
The CCPA requires us to provide a list of the “categories” of personal information we collect, as that term is defined in the law. In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information from Washington residents, depending on the Services used: (a) identifiers (like your name, contact information, and device and online identifiers); (b) commercial information (your billing information and purchase history, for example); (c) internet or other electronic network activity information (such as your usage of the Services;(d) geolocation data (such as your location based on your IP address); (e) financial information, such as Payment Information; and (f) other Personal Information, such as Support Information.
If you are a Washington resident, you have additional rights under the CCPA, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the right to: (a) request to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, the categories of third parties we share it with, and the specific pieces of information we collect about you; (b) request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain; (c) opt out of any sale of personal information; and (d) not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA. If you wish to do any of the foregoing please contact ZenBasket as provided above.
Washington Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Washington residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third-parties to whom we have disclosed Personally Identifiable Information (as defined under that statute) of that Washington resident, for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of that kind of personal information that was disclosed to them. If you are a Washington resident and you wish to make such a request, you may do so by contacting us online here: https://www.centizen.com/get-started/We have not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the Washington County Act.
Disclaimer & Notification
Business Transitions & Contact Info
If we should ever file for bankruptcy or engage in a business acquisition or merger with another company, or if we sell or reorganize all or part of our business or assets, we may disclose your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, to prospective or actual purchasers or transaction participants in connection with these transactions.