Position Details: Learning & Development Manager - 939790O
DPC Learning and Development Manager
The DPC Learning and Development Manager will partner with product management, transition management and others to develop and maintain user-centric, innovative, and engaging learning programs which tie into the holistic DPC Learning and Development strategy.
The primary focus of the DPC Learning and Development Manager will be to manage learning and development programs that are on-demand, collaborative and empowers learners. This role will build and manage world-class learning experiences that elevate the training journey for stakeholders and assist in driving adoption. The candidate will be highly skilled in using different and emerging computer software and advanced technologies, and be equally comfortable working independently as well as part of a larger team. Continually evaluating and seeking ways to improve upon a learner-centric program by listening, anticipating needs, and creating optimal learning conditions will be essential.
Essential Job Functions
- Applies current learning best practices and methodologies to design, develop and maintain appropriate training materials using standardized tools and templates
- Works with stakeholders to understand, evaluate and improve the learning experience, then prioritizes and executes on the design, development, implementation and delivery using Client training standards, user research, design themes, processes, and templates.
- Partners with business and tech project team to understand and incorporate system and business relevance into learning design.
- Partners with DPC Learning and Development Lead to develop a holistic and user centric approach to the training experience.
- Experience working on projects with tight deadlines, the ability to prioritize tasks and work with International teams on training new software and technologies.
- Create advanced training manuals for computer 3D software is a key part of this role.
- Partner with 3D designers and stay current on latest technologies and techniques to create future proof assets.
- Creates and updates quick reference guides, powerpoint presentations, training videos, and other training materials and tools
- Confidently facilitates training in person and virtually, to small and large audiences.
- Utilizes LMS to manage training program sessions, training content and user learning paths.
- Proactively escalates issues, risks and blockers in order to keep work moving and ensure on-time deliverables, adjusting plans as needed.
- Works in an agile project environment.
- Degree in Learning and Development, Instructional Design or related field.
- At least 5 years of instructional design, e-learning and training facilitation experience, including proven experience in learning and development for large-scale global system and/or capability implementations.
- Strong understanding and application of adult learning principles and blended learning techniques
- Experience in an Agile/Scaled Agile environment preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate across a large project team
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage own time and workload with minimal direction
- Instructional Design software (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Storyline, Camtasia)
- Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Image Capture Software (e.g., SnagIt).
- Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 3D Design Software ( Rhino, Modo, 3D Max, Solidworks, Autodesk Maya , Fusion 360 Special Effects and CAD programs.
- CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- TRAINING DELIVERY
- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
- LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- 3D DESIGN
- TRAINING MANUALS
- AUTO CAD
- AUTODESK MAYA
- CAD PROGRAMS
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- MICROSOFT WORD
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- USER RESEARCH