Position Details: Software Engineer-937891Z
What You Need for this Position
- Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
- Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience building scalable services in AWS
- Experience with developing automated unit tests and managing and executing unit tests using tools such as TestNG or JUnit.
- Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape.
- Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins , or TeamCity CI frameworks.
- Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
Preferred if you have:
- Experience using and scaling NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo or Couchbase.
- Experience developing in a TDD environment or a strong desire to learn.
- Experience in a Blue/Green deployment model.
- Experience in a Continuous Delivery (CD) environment.
- Experience designing and implementing performance tests.
- Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic, Splunk and SignalFX.
- RESTFUL WEB SERVICES
- OBJECT ORIENTED
- UNIT TESTS
- WEB SERVICES