Position Details: Java - 946567O
- Work with product owner and BSAs to understand requirements.
- Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies.
- Work with other technical teams to develop new features.
- Work in Dev-ops model. Position requires writing unit test, automated functional test and integration test.
- Support SL1 and SL2 issues, when other support teams are not able to resolve.
- Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
- Help team plan and execute conversion of existing services to AWS based micro-services.
- 5+ years of professional experience in application engineering.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in Java.
- Should have experience in AWS based micro services and no-SQL DB.
- AWS EC2, AWS Lambda, S3, Dynamo DB, Gradle, continuous integration and deployment tools
- Experienced in unit testing using Junit or other tools.
- Experienced in automated functional testing using tools like Cucumber.
- Well versed with Agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- UNIT TEST
- AMAZON ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD
- FUNCTIONAL TESTING
- UNIT TESTING