Position Details: Product Owner - 946815S
- Lead a client application/process into the future through business process design and improvement. Apply creativity and problem solving skills to deliver critical digital business functionality to our retailers and sales reps.
- Assess changes that are needed to move the Client business forward. Execute those changes to completion at the tactical level.
- Understand user requirements and map solutions through a lens of end user experience and usability.
- Provide insight and direction to technical partners to ensure business requirements are translated appropriately into a digital environment/experience.
- Understand technology direction/capabilities and coordinate with IT partners to ensure technology solutions fulfill business requirements. Coordinate with client technical team members to ensure appropriate technologies are in place and functioning to deliver these business requirements.
- Work with and through other players on the Global and Geo teams to influence, lead, and facilitate without direct control of all resources, priorities, and projects.
- Manage ongoing communication with stakeholders and build commitment/endorsement from business partners.
- Partner with Global sales teams to drive sustainable incremental commercial opportunities while understanding digital business requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in Sales, Business or e-Commerce
- Some business consulting experience would be a plus
- Proficient project manager and problem solver able to handle highly complex analytical challenges and solutions
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Strong influencing skills and ability to champion complex projects both cross functionally and vertically within the organization
- Knowledge of Sales Processes, E-Commerce and Business Process Design
Global Product Owner
Client's Global Sales team is looking for an insightful, experienced digital entrepreneur to help us revolutionize the way we do business and build relationships with our 16,000 retail partners around the world. We're looking to combine E-Commerce best practices with improved operational efficiency and an insightful understanding of our partners' needs to transform our global sales process and online experience.
Our ideal candidate has experience working within and transforming online B2B or B2C enterprises. He/she is eager to understand the nuances of how client's process currently works and is passionate about bringing fresh ideas and thinking to make our sales process more efficient, more collaborative and ultimately more effective for our retail partners. She/he enjoys working on a team and is skilled in collaborating with partners and colleagues around the globe.
You'll provide direct insight and direction to technical partners to ensure business requirements are translated appropriately in a digital environment/experience. You'll understand technology direction/capabilities and coordinate with client technology partners to ensure solutions fulfill business requirements.
As an Global Product Owner you'll partner with other players on client's Global and Geography teams to influence, lead, and facilitate without direct control of all resources, priorities, and projects. Success in this position will require managing ongoing communication with stakeholders and building commitment and endorsement from business partners.
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- PROJECT PLANNING
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT