Position Details: SalesForce Administrator/Developer - 946957Z
Implementation of SalesForce Service Cloud components
SalesForce Administrator Role
Expert in declarative (clickable) development processes on the Salesforce platform and maintains the model (SObjects and Custom Objects), data integrity, organizational and user security, application access, appearance and component placement in an instance. Is able to automate data driven solutions with an array of tools, such as Process Builder, Flows, Work Flows, Escalation Rules, etc. Since the administrator is at the center of the inflow and outflow of data, an administrator must also be able to create rich and scalable reporting solutions. Understands how to import and export data using tools like Dataloader and platform tools like Data Export and Data Import Wizard.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience as a Saleforce.com Administrator, with technical implementation and data to day operations experience.
- Experience in Service Cloud, CTI, Chat, Email channels
- Experience in Global Rollouts (preferred)
- Salesforce Admin Certification (Advanced preferred).
- Exposure to Lightning Experience and Lightning Components.
- Strong functional and technical documentation skills.
- Ability to rapidly research solutions to operational problems which have never been encountered before.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Exposure to a variety of development languages (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, etc.).
- 4-year college degree in related field preferred – Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science
- Working within the Information Technology division and across key business units, the Salesforce.com Administrator will analyze procedures, and design and implement high quality solutions and attain process automation.
- The candidate will also perform testing and other quality assurance work.
- Candidate would provide implementation guidance, document business requirements and design service cloud processes
- The candidate will provide day to day support of the Salesforce.com application and support other CRM initiatives as needed.
- This position requires excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills to support the users.
- The candidate must work effectively across IT, business and vendor organizations to ensure application functionality meets the end user needs.
- This position requires the ability to function successfully in both team and independent work environments.
- The System Administrator - Salesforce.com will follow a set of standards and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization's goals and objectives.
- The ideal candidate will have developed and implemented Salesforce.com software solutions in support of data quality and end user productivity.
- Perform data imports, fulfill ad hoc data requests, data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts.
- Successfully create and maintain documentation on configuration code, use and flow, and training materials.
- Manages users, objects, data, and security (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Maintains and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Declaratively builds apps, reports, dashboards, and user interfaces
- Declaratively builds and maintains automated, data driven solutions