Position Details: Project / Business Analyst - 947354T
Project /Data Analyst
As part of the Value Creation Office in the client Distribution Center of Excellence, you will execute several short term, key internal projects to improve the operations of the team:
- Revamping the client Distribution Project Methodology Toolkit custom SharePoint site,
- Supporting the build-out of the client Distribution Global Portfolio Air Table
- Improving the team’s travel forecasting tool in Excel
- Building Excel data sheets to support the DC Fleet Map
- Documenting and improving the team’s internal information management tools and processes
- Additional short-term improvement projects
- Advanced SharePoint Power User skills, including custom page layouts, custom web parts, multi-media integration, lists, document libraries, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills, including VLOOKUP, IF and OR, CONCATENATE, Data Validation, Macros, Chart creation, Named Ranges, Input Restriction, Conditional Formatting, etc.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills, including master template creation and modification, color palettes, etc.
- Self-starter; agile team player willing to play multiple roles to support teammates
- Detail-oriented; pays attention to editing and proofing
- Tech-savvy; able to quickly learn and adopt new tools
- Organized, structured thinker and worker
- Clear, proactive communicator
- Experience with Air Table is preferred
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- HIGHLY ORGANIZED
- DETAIL ORIENTED