Position Details: Senior Engineer - 948447S
Client Innovation’s Adapt team builds the iOS and Android infrastructure that supports the next generation of client shoes, exploring groundbreaking Internet of Things and wearables technology. Apply today to join our growing team.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Engineer experienced in Kotlin or Java to help us develop Adapt App and SDK for Android devices. As a team member, you will help design, build and ship apps that support client’s next generation, self-lacing shoes.
We utilize an agile/scrum approach, following scrum ceremonies including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives. Technologies include Android Studio, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira, and Slack. You will regularly interact with our entire team, including product management, quality engineering, design, and program management.
The best individual for the role is flexible and loves to work on many different tasks, often on a sprint-over-sprint basis, implementing features and designs to support the Adapt shoes.
- Experience developing mobile applications using the Kotlin (preferred) or Java language
- Solid foundation in user interface development, data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, and the MVVM architecture
- Extensive and proven experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Experience and proficiency in some of the following: multi-threading, memory management, performance optimization
- Experience with Coroutines and Espresso a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, effectively able to communicate with both business and technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to assess problems and lead engineers to solve them
- Excellent analytical skills, eagerness to learn, and attention to detail
- Desire to find the best solution to any given problem
- Ability to work as a part of the team
- Proficiency in Kotlin (preferred) or Java
- Extensive experience developing and shipping iOS/Android applications
- Strong knowledge of iOS/Android SDK API capabilities
Client is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- ANDROID SDK
- ANDROID STUDIO
- DATA STRUCTURES
- OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- USER INTERFACE
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- UNIT TESTING